FVH9 3500-4500cps Sodium CMC as Food Thickeners
|FOB Price:||US $2,200-2,800 / Yard|
|Min. Order:||16 Yards|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|16 Yards||US $2,200-2,800/ Yard|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FVH9
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Meat, Drinks, Flour Products, Condiment, Jelly/Ice Cream, Baked Goods, Ice Cream Fillings
- Quality Standard: GB1886.232-2016
- Trademark: Fortune Biotech
- Specification: 99.5% purity
- HS Code: 39123100
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- Item: E466 CMC
- Other Usages: Film Formation Agent
- Transport Package: 25kg/Kraft Bag
- Origin: China
Food thickener sodium CMC is featured by high acid-tolerance, high salt-tolerance, high transparency, few free fiber, few gel granule, fast dissolving speed. Good solution fluidity after dissolving. Molecular distribute uniformly. The purity of our product carmellose sodium is more than 99.5% to prevent the food from influence of other substances.
|1% Aqueous solution |
|2% Aqueous solution |
|Degree of substitution||≥0.92||≥0.90||≥1.0|
|Chloride (As Cl-, %)||≤0.5|
|Sodium glycolate (%)||≤0.4|
|Loss on drying (%)||≤8.0|
thickening, emulsifying, suspending, stabilizing, preserving shape, film formation, puffing, improving taste, retaning freshness, acid proof and health care.
1. Increase water retention in food to prolong self-life.
2. Film formation in fried food to reduce fat absorption.
3. Thickening agent.
4. Reduce ice crystals formation in frozen foods.
5. Increase chemical, thermal, and light stability in food.
Woven bags with PE liner, kraft paper with PE liner, and jumbo bag are available