PAC-LV 95% (Polyanionic Cellulose) for Oil Drilling
|FOB Price:||US $1,700-1,800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||16 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|16 Tons||US $1,700-1,800/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PAC LV
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- Application: Composite Additive
- Quality Standard: API 13A
- Purity: 95%
- pH: 6.5-8.5
- D.S.: 0.90 Min
- Other Model: PAC LV
- Transport Package: 25kg/Kraft Bag
- Origin: China
- Certification: Kosher, Halal
- Color: White
- Kind: Drilling Fluid
- Item: Polyanionic Cellulose PAC-LV
- Keyword: PAC LV
- Fluid Loss: 23ml Max
- Water: 10% Max
- AV: 50cps Min
- Trademark: Fortune Biotech
- Specification: 60-95% purity
- HS Code: 39123100
Polyanionic cellulose in drilling fluid are used as fluid loss agent. The functions of polyanionic cellulose is through forming low permeability, flexible, thin and compact filtration cake on borehole wall, to reduce the fluid loss of drilling fluid as much as possible. Polyanionic cellulose used as suspending agent, plugging agent and thickening agent for low solid phase drilling fluid.
CMC Model and Specificationss
|Petroleum Oil Grade PAC Technical Data Sheet|
|Model||Apparent viscosity (mPa.s)||Fluid loss (mL)||Loss on drying (%)||Degree of substitution|
|Starch or its derivants||No|
|Remarks||In accordance with requirements of API 13A standard. Can customize the viscosity and purity. Add "G"after model name for granular product.|
1. Good temperature-resistant and salt-resistant properties.
2. Less influences from mould. Stable characteristics and prolong shelf life.
3. Disperse easily in all kinds of water base drilling fluid. Can be used in any drilling fluids ranging from fresh water to saline water drilling fluid.
4.Prevent fluid flow into pores and cracks. Used as fracturing fluid can control the losses arising from the fluid flow-in to the borehole.
5.Used as fracturing agent for oil production. Provide fracturing fluid sand suspension effect. Can apparently reduce fluid loss and thin filtration cake. Have strong inhibition effect of shale water.
A 20GP can load 16 tons goods, not palletized