Food Additive CMC Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium Salt Price
|FOB Price:||US $2,500-3,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||16 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|16 Tons||US $2,500-3,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Kraft Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FM9
- Packaging Material: Kraft Bag
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Drinks, Flour Products, Condiment, Jelly/Ice Cream, Baked Goods, Ice Cream, Yogurt, etc
- Specification: 99.5% purity
- HS Code: 39123100
- Certification: BRC, ISO, Kosher, Halal
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- Trademark: Fortune Biotech
- Origin: China
Food grade caroxymethylcellulose sodium salt produced by Fortune Biotech is featured by high acid-tolerance, high salt-tolerance, high transparency, few free fiber, few gel granule, fast dissolving speed. Good solution fluidity after dissolving. Molecular distribute uniformly. The purity of our product carboxymethylcellulose sodium salt is more than 99.5% to prevent the food from influence of other substances.
We're going to attend FIC China at 5T520, Ifia Tokyo at C104, Las Vegas IFT at 3908 and FIA Bangkok at V22 to show our carboxymethylcellulose sodium salt. Welcome your visit to our stand at that time!
Characteristics of food grade CMC
A. Evenly distributed molecular weight
B. Effective resistance to acid
C. Effective resistance to salt
D. Good transparency, low free fibers
Product Model & Specifications (In accordance with GB1886.232-2016)
|Model||pH||Purity||Viscosity Brookfeild 2% aq.solution||D.S.||Sodium glycolate||Loss on drying||Chloride|
CMC is widely used in frozen desserts, protein food, bevereages, icings, dressing, instant noodles, etc.
1. Thickening: Carboxymethylcellulose sodium salt can produce high viscosity at low concentration. It also acts as lubricant.
2. Water retention: CMC is a water binder, helps increase shelf life of food.
3. Suspending aid: CMC acts as emulsifier and suspension stabiliser, particularly in icings to control ice crystal size
4.Film forming: Carboxymethylcellulose sodium can produce a film on the surface of fried food, eg, instant noodle, and prevent absorption of excessive vegetable oil.
5. Chemical stability: Carboxymethylcellulose sodium is resistant to heat, light, mold and commonly used chemicals.
6. Physiologically inert: CMC as a food additive has no caloric value and can not be metaboilized.
A 20GP can load 16 tons goods, not palletized
Why Choose Fortune Biotech CMC?