Carmellos Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose for Sausages Processing
|FOB Price:||US $2,100-2,300 / Yard|
|Min. Order:||16 Yards|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|16 Yards||US $2,100-2,300/ Yard|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Kraft Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FVH6
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Meat, Drinks, Flour Products, Condiment, Jelly/Ice Cream, Baked Goods, Ice Cream Fillings
- Quality Standard: GB1886.232-2016
- Specification: 99.5% purity
- HS Code: 39123100
- Certification: BRC, ISO
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- Item: Carmellose Sodium
- Trademark: Fortune Biotech
- Origin: China
Food grade carmellose sodium h is featured by high acid-tolerance, high salt-tolerance, high transparency, few free fiber, few gel granule, fast dissolving speed. Good solution fluidity after dissolving. Molecular distribute uniformly. The purity of our product carmellose sodium is more than 99.5% to prevent the food from influence of other substances.
Product Model & Specifications (In accordance with GB1886.232-2016)
|1% Aq.soln |
|2% Aq.soln viscosity |
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%|
Carmellose Sodium Function: thickening, emulsifying, suspending, stabilizing, preserving shape, film formation, puffing, improving taste, retaning freshness, acid proof and health care.
Carmellose Sodium CMC Application
1) Increase water retention in food to prolong self-life.
2. Film formation in fried food to reduce fat absorption.
3. Thickening agent.
4. Reduce ice crystals formation in frozen foods.
5. Increase chemical, thermal, and light stability in food.
A 20GP can load 16 tons goods, not palletized