Granular Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC for Yogurt
|FOB Price:||US $2,200-2,900 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,200-2,900/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Food grade
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Drinks, Flour Products, Condiment, Jelly/Ice Cream, Baked Goods
- Purity: 99.5% Min
- Appearance: White to off White Powder
- D.S: 0.90-1.2
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
- Certification: BRC, ISO
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- CAS No: 9004-32-4
- Synonyms: E466
- Viscosity: 5-10000
- Trademark: Fortune Biotech
- Specification: FVH9
- HS Code: 39129100
CMC is widely used in frozen desserts, protein food, beverages, ice creams, dressings, instant noodles, etc.
Caroxymethyl cellulose produced by Fortune Biotech is featured by high acid-tolerance, high salt-tolerance, high transparency, few free fiber, few gel granule, fast dissolving speed. Good solution fluidity after dissolving. Molecular distribute uniformly. The purity of our product sodium arboxy methyl cellulose is more than 99.5% to prevent the food from influence of other substances.
CMC is widely used in frozen desserts, protein food, bevereages, icings, dressing, instant noodles, etc.
1. Thickening: CMC can produce high viscosity at low concentration. It also acts as lubricant.
2. Water retention: CMC is a water binder, helps increase shelf life of food.
3. Suspending aid: CMC acts as emulsifier and suspension stabiliser, particularly in icings to control ice crystal size
4.Film forming: CMC can produce a film on the surface of fried food, eg, instant noodle, and prevent absorption of excessive vegetable oil.
5. Chemical stability: CMC is resistant to heat, light, mold and commonly used chemicals.
6. Physiologically inert: CMC as a food additive has no caloric value and can not be metaboilized.
Woven bags with PE liner, kraft paper with PE liner, and jumbo bag are available.