Sodium CMC Powder for Toothpaste Grade Passed ISO
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Transport Package:||25kg Craft Paper Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Toothpaste grade
- Certification: ISO, Brc
- Classification: Biochemical
- Appearance: Powder
- CAS No: 9004-32-4
- Specification: TH9A, TH10A, FM9A, TM12A
- HS Code: 391239100
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Color: White
- Function: Dispersant
- Purity: 99.5%
- Trademark: Fortune Biotech
- Origin: China
Sodium CMC powder for toothpaste grade passed ISOProduct Name:Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC)
Synonyms:Carmellose, E466, cellulose gum
Physical Properties:White or light yellow powder, granule or fiber solid, odorless, tasteless and non-toxic
Storage:Keep it under sealed, cool and ventilated condition. Once opened, please seal again or consume ASAP.
Standard Package:25KG/kraft bag
|High Purity Toothpaste Grade CMC Technical Data Sheet|
|1% Aqueous solution Brookfield viscosity(mPa.s)||200-500||200-500|
|2% Aqueous solution viscosity (mPa.s)||1500-3000||1500-3000|
|Degree of substitution (D.S)||≥0.90||≥1.0||≥0.90||≥1.0|
|Loss on drying (%)||≤8.0|
|Total plate count (cfu/g)||≤500|
|Mould & Yeasts (cfu/g)||≤100|
|E. coli (cfu/g)||Not detected|
|Pseudomonas aeruginosa (cfu/g)||Not detected|
|Staphylococcusaureus (cfu/g)||Not detected|
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is one of the most important raw materials to manufacture toothpaste. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose function in toothpaste is to uniformly mix the liquid and solid raw materials together for toothpaste preparation. Endow toothpaste molding and mobility, modest adhesion, as well as brightness and smoothness. Carboxymethyl cellulose can make toothpaste has certain degree of stiffness. Have the best dispersity when brushing teech.
1. Improve sense, taste and texture of toothpaste.
2. Endow toothpaste molding mobility and cohesion effect. Prevent separation of abasive.
3. High light transmittance after dissolving of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose. Have better rheological and thixotropic properties.
4. During storage of toothpaste, no water separation, no decorticate, no thickness revertion, extend shelf life.