- Model NO.: Ceramic grade
- Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents
- Purity: 99.5%
- Synonyms: Carmellose, E466, Cellulose Gum
- Transport Package: 25kg Craft Paper Bag
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Powder
- Color: White
- CAS No: 9004-32-4
- Trademark: Fortune Biotech
- Specification: C1082
- HS Code: 391239100
Sodium CMC powder used in ceramic with high qualityProduct Name:Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC)
Synonyms:Carmellose, E466, cellulose gum
Physical Properties:White or light yellow powder, granule or fiber solid, odorless, tasteless and non-toxic
Storage:Keep it under sealed, cool and ventilated condition. Once opened, please seal again or consume ASAP.
Standard Package:25KG/kraft bag
|Ceramic Grade CMC Technical Data Sheet|
|1% Aqueous solution Brookfield viscosity(mPa.s)||50-250||250-500||250-500||≥500||50-120||50-250||250-500||250-500||500-2000|
|2% Aqueous solution viscosity (mPa.s)||300-800||800-1200||800-1200||≥1200||300-400||300-800||800-1200||800-1200||1300-1600|
|1% Brookfield SVR||≥0.85||≥0.85|
|2% Brookfield SVR||≥0.90|
|Degree of substitution (D.S.)||≥0.7||≥0.92|
|Loss on drying (%)||≤10.0|
Remark: Can customize the viscosity and purity of CMC as per your requirements. Add "G"after model name for granular products.Add "S"after model name for instant powder products.
Applying sodium carboxymethyl cellulose in ceramic blank can strengthen the adhesion force and stability of the blank. Easy molding of blank. Much more suitable for mechanical processing of ceramic products. Increase processing speed of blank. Reduce cost of production. Meanwhile,sodium carboxymethyl cellulose can evenly evaporate the moisture in blank, prevent drying and seasoning crack, ad raise top-grade product rate.
1. Increase surface tension of glaze
2. Uniformly disperse ingredients in glaze
3. Enhance plasticsity of silt. Easy molding of blank.
4. Increase bending-resistant strength, and smoothness of glaze.
5. Avoid spalling and formation of air bubbles owing to change of blank strength after glazing. Reduce pinholes of glaze after drying to get smooth and compact glaze.