Cellulose Gum Food Grade CMC
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,200 US $2,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Kraft Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Food Grade
- Packaging Material: Kraft Bag
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Drinks, Flour Products, Condiment, Jelly/Ice Cream, Baked Goods, Canned Fish
- D.S.: 0.65-1
- pH: 6.5-8.5
- Raw Materials: Refined Cotton, Monochloroacetic Acid, etc
- Other Names: Sodium CMC
- Keyword: Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Specification: 99.5%
- HS Code: 39123100
- Certification: BRC, ISO, Kosher, Halal
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- Appearance: White to Yellowish Powder
- Viscosity: 250-10000cps
- Quality Standard: GB1886.232-1886
- Other Usages: Paper Coating, Ceramic Glaze
- Purity: 99.5%
- Trademark: Fortun Biotech
- Origin: China
Product Name: Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
Synonyms: carmellose, E466, cellulose gum
Grade: Food grade
CAS No.: 9004-32-4
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is a very popular chemical and used in many industries, such as Food industry, Detergent industry, Ceramics industry, Oil drilling industry, Textile and dyeing industry, Paper industry and so on.
Characteristics of food grade CMC
A. Evenly distributed molecular weight
B. Effective resistance to acid
C. Effective resistance to salt
D. Good transparency, low free fibers
Model and Specifications of CMC
6 Type TDS
9 Type TDS
A. Ice cream
1. CMC can mix freely with milk, sugar, emulsifier and other ingredients.
2. It helps body formation of the ice cream.
3. It helps control ice crystal size and improves mouthfeel.
4. It brings glossy surface to the ice cream.
B. Instant noodle
1. SCMC facilitates mixing and extrusion of flour.
2. It forms smooth film on the surface of noodle on heating.
3. It prevents absorption of excessive vegetable oil.
4. It increase the noodle's strengh, saves cost on handling.
5. It improves mouthfeel.
1. CMC stabilizes yoghurt and prevents sediment.
2. CMC increases shelf life.
A 20GP can load 16 tons goods, not palletized
Ms. Sammi Wang