Food Chemical Carboxymethyl Cellulose for Cream
|FOB Price:||US $2,200-2,900 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,200-2,900/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Food grade
- Storage Method: Normal
- Type: Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Property: Non-ionic Emulsifiers
- CMC Purity: 99.5% Min
- Trademark: Fortune Biotech
- Specification: FL9
- HS Code: 39129100
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Resource: Chemosynthesis
- CAS No: 9004-32-4
- Item: Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
Product Name: Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
Synonyms: carmellose, E466, cellulose gum
Grade: Food grade
CAS No.: 9004-32-4
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is a very popular chemical and used in many industries, such as Food industry, Detergent industry, Ceramics industry, Oil drilling industry, Textile and dyeing industry, Paper industry and so on.
Characteristics of food grade CMC
A. Evenly distributed molecular weight
B. Effective resistance to acid
C. Effective resistance to salt
D. Good transparency, low free fibers
A. Ice cream
1. CMC can mix freely with milk, sugar, emulsifier and other ingredients.
2. It helps body formation of the ice cream.
3. It helps control ice crystal size and improves mouthfeel.
4. It brings glossy surface to the ice cream.
B. Instant noodle
1. SCMC facilitates mixing and extrusion of flour.
2. It forms smooth film on the surface of noodle on heating.
3. It prevents absorption of excessive vegetable oil.
4. It increase the noodle's strengh, saves cost on handling.
5. It improves mouthfeel.
1. CMC stabilizes yoghurt and prevents sediment.
2. CMC increases shelf life.
Woven bags with PE liner, kraft paper with PE liner, and jumbo bag are available.